And Allah did not forget
to wake you up today,
yet here you are,
too often, too much,
as if you don’t know
that without Him
there wouldn’t be
a yesterday or tomorrow.
As if you don’t know
that He is Al-Muhyi,
the Giver of all life,
- special thanks to soulmvte who helped me with my poem -
THE SONG OF OUR PEOPLE MUST BE HEARD
CRANK IT NOW AND LOUD
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via equily)
Still struggling with #1 and #5
We all know how old we are, but what age are you on the inside? Find yours.
I’m still a kid at heart :)
This is so spot on!
Screw growing up, I’ll always be a kid at heart.
I got 21, awh yeahh!
12 years old -_- you kidding me 😪
Studio Ghibli | 1985 - 2014
After recent rumors of Studio Ghibli closing their animation department and the low box office numbers for When Marnie Was There, it was time to make an appreciation post for a company that has created true movie magic again and again. So, thank you, Studio Ghibli. Hopefully it isn’t good-bye just yet.Studio Ghibli is no longer producing animated films. So here’s to you, Ghibli, and everything you’ve given us.
I feel like I’m gonna cry.
Summertime Sadness - Rain | Shawn Mendes