And Allah did not forget
to wake you up today,
yet here you are,
too often, too much,
as if you don’t know
that without Him
there wouldn’t be
a yesterday or tomorrow.
As if you don’t know
that He is Al-Muhyi,
the Giver of all life,
- special thanks to soulmvte who helped me with my poem -
THE SONG OF OUR PEOPLE MUST BE HEARD
CRANK IT NOW AND LOUD
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via equily)
Still struggling with #1 and #5
We all know how old we are, but what age are you on the inside? Find yours.
I’m still a kid at heart :)
This is so spot on!
Screw growing up, I’ll always be a kid at heart.
I got 21, awh yeahh!
12 years old -_- you kidding me 😪
Studio Ghibli | 1985 - 2014
After recent rumors of Studio Ghibli closing their animation department and the low box office numbers for When Marnie Was There, it was time to make an appreciation post for a company that has created true movie magic again and again. So, thank you, Studio Ghibli. Hopefully it isn’t good-bye just yet.Studio Ghibli is no longer producing animated films. So here’s to you, Ghibli, and everything you’ve given us.
I feel like I’m gonna cry.
Summertime Sadness - Rain | Shawn Mendes
HE THOUGHT HIS LIL FRIEND GOT BAKED INTO A COOKIE I AM 100% DONE AWHH
jesus christ this is so sad why would you do this
10 TIPS ON HOW TO CONCENTRATE DURING SALAT (PRAYERS)
1. Before standing up for Prayer, try to deal with all the minor urgent matters which demand your attention. If you are pressed by hunger, eat first; if you are pressed to attend to the call of nature, relieve yourself; if you are the parent of an infant, feed him or her, or keep him or her busy.
2. Perform your wudu’ (ablution) well, paying …due care and attention.
3. Approach the Prayer with zest and passion as if it is the last prayer in your life before dying. Actually the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) taught us that we could do nothing in this world that could ever surpass Prayer in merit and excellence.
4. Visualize that in your Prayer you are going to have a special audience with Allah, Lord of the worlds, and that you are enjoying a direct communion with Him—which, in fact, is true.
5. Think of the Prayer you are performing as if it were the last Prayer of your life. In fact, it could very well be the last one, since no one is given a guarantee that he would live to perform another Prayer.
6. Picture the scene of the Last Day when people will be lined up into two , one destined for Heaven, and another for Hell, and ask yourself where you would be placed.
7. Focus your mind on what you are reading in your Prayer and recite simple surah
that you understand it’s meaning and ponder on the meaning whiles u recite.
8. If, in spite of your best efforts, your mind is still wandering, seek refuge in Allah and bring your mind back to Prayer.
9. Pray to Allah and beg Him to grant you true the joy of concentrating in your Prayer and protection against the wanderings of your mind.
10. Place your eyesight to the one spot where you will be making your sujud while you recite and avoid taking your eyes from that spot.
May Allah protect us from the tricks of shaitan during prayers and forgive us our mistakes.